Always Be Closing is a mantra used in the sales world meaning a seller must always be in the mindset of closing deals, using whatever tactics are necessary.
HOW CAN YOU GET BETTER AT SALES IF YOU DON'T PRACTICE?
My 5 Rules of Selling:
- Only pick up the phone for new business
- Don't answer, call back
- When you pass the loan off, let the customer know your partner will take it from there
- Put out content so your borrower will think more of you
- Execute then ask, make sure to actually ask
- Turn any negative into a positive
- Try smiling when you talk
- No loan is ever dead attitude
- Customer first, you're happier when the customer is
- You are the $$$$
- Don't let them lag
- Have your team cc you on every request that they need
- You shoot the client a text saying, "How is my #1 client? Can you please get back to Jenny ASAP, I need to make sure we execute flawlessly for you."
- 8-10 times to close a deal
- Every customer becomes your customer for life
- If the customer is happy that is all that matters
- Listening = Leverage
Nail in coffin
- I can't wait to do it again call
- Call them 3-4 times per year, forever!
MENTAL STATE OF MIND:
EVERY DEAL IS DEAD UNTIL IT FUNDS!